|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36 : 32|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1208 is the third level in Marmalade Moon and the 567th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 single and 32 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The starting board space is limited.
- Colour bombs can only be created on the lower half because the top half consists of quadrants.
- The jellies are worth 100,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Break down icing layers and make as many special candy combinations as you can.
- The most important icing layer to take out are the corners. The top left jelly and the top right jellies on the isolated quadrants will not have candy on them if the icing are not completely broken. It is less important to clear the middle icing square.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The jellies are worth 100,000 points. Thus, an additional 80,000 points are needed for two stars, and an additional 180,000 points needed for three stars.
- As you break down and reduce the icing layers, it will pave the way for cascades to occur, making it easier to earn more points. Make every move matter.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.