|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 53|
|Target score||: 420,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1211 is the sixth level in Marmalade Moon and the 570th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 53 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the frosting and popcorn.
- The chocolate spawners make it hard to clear the jellies.
- The holes on the board make it harder to clear the chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points. Hence, an additional 314,000 points are required to earn one star.
- The priority is to control the chocolate, especially around the top where it can block candies spawning. Try to free the popcorn soon so you can get to the jelly behind it. Use the bombs in a striped combination. A wrapped + striped combination will also help to clear a lot of jelly.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 106,000 points