|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 9 : 10 : 50|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1212 is the seventh level in Marmalade Moon and the 247th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 colour bombs, 10 wrapped candies and 50 purple candies in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The main difficulty is to collect the 50 purple candies and create at least one more colour bomb to fully complete the level, as the rest of the special candy requirements are provided on the board.
- The orders are worth 19,000 points. Hence, an additional 31,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Try to combine two wrapped candies near colour bombs to collect special candies.
- This is the first level where the candy frog has been removed upon redesigning. The next one is level 1837.
- The 3x3 area looks like the one in level 694.
- The wrapped candies on conveyor belts have fixed colours; red, purple, orange, green, blue (from left to right) and blue, green, orange, purple, red (from top to bottom).
- As of this level, wrapped candies can have any fixed colour at the start of a level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (50 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (14 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 19,000 points