|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,214 is the ninth level in Marmalade Moon and the 571st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are jellies underneath the popcorn and liquorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Use some special candies to remove popcorn.
- Combine some special candies like striped candy + wrapped candy, striped candy + colour bomb, or wrapped candy + colour bomb to remove liquorice locks and jelly.
- The structure of the board nearly looks like level 82.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points