|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 60|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
Level 1219 is the fourteenth level in Marmalade Moon and the 573rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 66 double jelly squares in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The single jellies are underneath the three-layered frosting.
- The jellies are worth 138,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This level requires a fair bit of planning and thoughts to succeed.
- Luck is involved too, as you need to get some specials action going reasonably early to save enough time to clear all the double jelly, especially the edges which can be pesky.
- Help make your own luck by trying to get the bottom moving first if you are able. The cascades will increase your chances of making those precious specials.
- Combinations are clearly helpful, but this level can be solved without them as long as you get enough specials. Do not waste moves trying to make combinations happen. Just plan relentlessly to solve the board, which mostly requires focus on those edges.
- Much easier to get "close but no cigar" than it is to pass the level, but with persistence and good basic skills you will get through this one. An enjoyable challenge too.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- (6 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (66 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 138,000 points