|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 61|
|Target score||: 112,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1229 is the ninth level in Wonky Wonderland and the 580th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 61 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are underneath the blockers.
- The locked chocolate blocks the flow of candies to the area where the cake bomb is. Removing the liquorice lock will cause the chocolate to spread and compound the problem of clearing the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 122,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Focus on getting the cake bomb as early as possible.
- You need to get rid of the chocolate for that. However, try not to unlock it if you have no moves in the upper left part of the board. Once it fills up with chocolate, it is very hard to remove. In that case, it is probably better to continue with chipping away the right hand part of the board until you get a suitable reshuffle.
- In most cases, just breaking through 1 chocolate will suffice to break the rest with relative ease.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 61 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 122,000 points