|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1230 is the tenth level in Wonky Wonderland and the 250th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 36 colour bombs in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the required colour bombs can be obtained from popcorn. However, striped candies or their combinations will have to clear at least two of them in order for the rest of the popcorn to be cleared via colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- The order is worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 25 moves might not be enough to win.
- Try to open two popcorn at the same time and combine them to hit all other popcorn. Repeat until all popcorn are open.
- After that, combining another pair of colour bombs will end the level. If you want a higher score, use other candies on them first.
- The main challenge is that it is hard to create combinations without having them go off prematurely, since there are so few colours and they keep making unintended matches.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 36,000 points
- This level beats levels 202, 779 and 1135 in the order of colour bombs, being 36 against 25.
- It is possible to clear this level without creating new colour bombs, unlike those levels.
- Additionally, this level has 36 popcorn, the most in any level so far.