|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1231 is the eleventh level in Wonky Wonderland and the 581st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the blockers except the five-layer icing.
- Five candy colours makes it easier to create special candies and cascades on such an awkward board.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Use some combinations like colour bomb + striped candy, striped candy + wrapped candy to clear icing and jellies.
- The way the conveyor belts move and teleport is exactly similar to level 1096.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 82,000 points