Level 1235 is the fifteenth and last level in Wonky Wonderland and the 332nd ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is impossible to create colour bombs on the quadrants until at least one of the three-layer icing or five-layer icing is cleared.
- The 1st space, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th at the bottom are stuck zones.
- The chocolate spawners compound the problem of dropping the ingredients especially if there are no matches on the upper areas.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- At first, destroy some icing at the bottom. You should clear all icing on the board to open the ingredient path.
- Put the ingredients on the conveyor belt and make cascades at the upper left corner and right to bring the ingredients down, start from the teleporters.
- Keep an eye on the chocolate. Chocolate taking over a quadrant will make the level more difficult than it already is.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 6 moves
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points