|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 21|
|Target score||: 52,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1236 is the first level in Drizzly Dale and the 584th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 21 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Even though there are no jellies underneath the frosting, they heavily reduce the number of available switches.
- The isolated single jelly squares do not spawn candies.
- 20 moves may not be sufficient.
- The jellies are worth 44,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, clear the double jellies as quickly possible because if you activate the jelly fish with double jellies remaining, it might fail to land on the isolated single jellies. Making a colour bomb + colour bomb combination is also useful for an instant single jelly clear.
- Secondly, activate the jelly fish after clearing the double jellies to clear two single jellies.
- You may try to make colour bomb + striped candy combinations, but be careful with this. If the fish has the same colour as the striped candy, it will turn into a striped candy as well.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 44,000 points