The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1237 is the second level in Drizzly Dale and the 69th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 90,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Five colours makes it hard to create special candies necessary to destroy the blockers or the cascades required to obtain more points.
- All the starting jelly fish on board are underneath the blockers.
- The player is required to earn at least 4,500 points per move.
- Match regular candies to collect jelly fish (they may trigger cascades), and create special candies if possible.
- Create many cascades to boost the score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- This level is nearly impossible to earn three stars; no known videos showed someone legitimately earning three stars and sustaining gameplay in this level. Around 54000 points per move in every move on a board with limited space, 5 colours and no candy bombs spawning makes it almost impossible.
- This is one of the few levels to have a target score that is not a multiple of 10.
- This is now the first non-jelly level with jelly fish. The next one is level 1247.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 90,000 points / 20 moves = 4,500 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.