The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1237 is the second level in Drizzly Dale and the 69th moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 90,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the starting jelly fish on board are underneath the blockers.
- The player is required to earn at least 4,500 points per move.
- Match regular candies to collect jelly fish (they may trigger cascades), and create special candies if possible.
- Create many cascades to boost the score.
- This is one of the few levels to have a target score that is not a multiple of 10.
- It was once nearly impossible to earn three stars in this level; no known videos showed someone legitimately earning three stars and sustaining gameplay in this level. An average of 54,000 points were required per move on a board with limited space, 5 colours and no candy bombs spawning, making it almost impossible.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 90,000 points / 20 moves = 4,500 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.