</ref> for two stars and at least 26,680 points per second for three stars. It is already very hard to earn even two stars, not to mention that two stars is only 12.50%  the way of getting three stars.
- 20 seconds make it hard for the players to decide the best moves. In fact, the time limit is only slightly higher than its earlier brethren, Level 297.
- Despite the presence of extra time candies, the blockers covering them are hard to clear with six colours. Even if the blockers are cleared, the timer cannot go past 20 seconds, limiting their usefulness.
- Despite the open board, six colours limit the amount of cascades which can be produced which in turn reduces the spawning of extra time candies. One almost cannot play in such efficiency that allows them to play indefinitely, thus the difficulty of getting more points increases exponentially.
- Also, the lack of bombs prevent very high scores from being obtained in a rapid rate, especially when destroyed with a colour bomb.
- This is the second timed level, which the total amount of time from the starting extra time candies is more than the time limit (105 seconds vs 20 seconds). First is level 1198.
- This is the hardest timed level to earn three stars, beating level 297.
- This is one of the timed levels known for being extremely difficult to get three stars (the others include levels 297 and 1198).
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (66,674 points / 533,480 points) x 100% = 12.498%