|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1239 is the fourth level in Drizzly Dale and the 251st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 21 yellow candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the lucky candies must be used to fulfil the order.
- One lucky candy is guarded by four popcorn squares. Clearing the topmost popcorn will cause liquorice swirls to be dispensed and compound the problem of clearing that lucky candy.
- The orders are worth 2,100 points. Hence, an additional 22,900 points is required to earn one star.
- Open all liquorice locks first.
- If there is a chance of forming yellow special candies, do that, since you can save the centre lucky candy in this case.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 21 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 2,100 points