The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,240 is the fifth level in Drizzly Dale and the 331st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 37 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Multilayered icing squares block the paths to the left side of the board.
- No candies spawn on the left. That means, only liquorice swirls spawn when the teleporters are closed. However, when the teleporters are opened, candies can go through there.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Combining a striped candy + colour bomb is the best way to remove blockers and bring the ingredients down.
- When the ingredients are in the other side of the board, perform a colour bomb + colour bomb combination to remove all the liquorice swirls.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.