The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 28,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1243 is the eighth level in Drizzly Dale and the 587th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The blockers cover up double jellies.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Although there are more fish than jellies (consider that one fish can eat three jelly pieces), they may be wasted on marmalade or liquorice swirls. As such, try to get rid of them first.
- Beware of the bombs that limit your effective moves.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 14 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 28,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.