|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1244 is the ninth level in Drizzly Dale and the 332nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 56 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Ingredients are guarded by multilayered frosting squares. And the player has to use special candies to remove them because of their locations.
- Candy bombs, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn from below the cake bomb.
- Only the fourth and fifth columns have ingredient exits. That means, even after the player brings all the ingredients to the lower part of the board, the player has to move the ingredients into the columns where the ingredients exits are located.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- A lot of trash falls from below the cake. Remove swirls and bombs, pick the special candies and use on the frosting.
- Although you may try to remove the cake bomb, a spawning swirl may ruin your effort.
This section is currently empty. You can expand the article by writing content in this section.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Turquoise line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points