The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1247 is the twelfth level in Drizzly Dale and the 333rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Three-layered icing squares block the ingredients path.
- A two-layered icing square on the middle must be removed because the ingredient on right side of the board will go through this square before go to the left side.
- Cake bombs help to clear the blockers on the board. However, they are hard to remove because of restricted board shape.
- The four holes make the level much harder even in clearing cake bombs and making special candies.
- Jelly fish are not helpful since they do not target icing.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The first priority is the upper right cake bomb. Without removing it, the right ingredient may slide off the middle and cause a game over.
- If you luckily create striped candies, use them to remove cake bomb and icing at the centre.
- Combine a striped candy + colour bomb to remove isolated icings at the first column and ninth, if possible.
- This is the first ingredients level to have jelly fish.
- During mobile v1.63-1.64, these fish seemed to aim for blockers (especially cake bombs) first, which made this level slightly easier.
- The sides of the cherry on the right side going from right to left are somewhat similar to level 1192 except it had a couple of gaps on either side.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Since mobile v1.62, the jelly fish may land on an ingredient and cause trouble, such as converting ingredients into special candies. In addition, this level does not spawn new ingredients.
- As of v1.69, this glitch still exists.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.