|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1249 is the fourteenth level in Drizzly Dale and the 591st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a double jelly underneath the three-layered chest. However, there are no jelly squares underneath other blockers.
- 10-move candy bombs will spawn when one of the popcorn squares is removed. They are hard to remove because of the 6 colours and their locations.
- The jelly fish given are helpful to clear the jelly.
- The jellies are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Quickly open the chest, since it is enclosed in popcorns.
- Try to make combinations with jelly fish as many as possible.
- You also need to open popcorns, since fish alone may not be enough. Doing so will also guarantee 3 stars due to bombs being released.
- Though, popcorn is not critical, as there are enough jellyfish to eliminate the jelly. Just make certain you retain one for the jelly under the chest.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 10 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 20,000 points