| Current version
|| Past versions
Level 1250 is the fifteenth and last level in Drizzly Dale and the 336th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are underneath marmalade and are isolated.
- The huge number of sugar chests is another problem given that they block the area to clear ingredient paths.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If you are lucky to get a colour bomb + colour bomb combination, it is an instant win.
- You may also plan crazily to make a striped + wrapped combination at upmost area to release ingredients.
- The more practical method is to unlock the chests quickly, and make some combinations from below the ingredients.
- This level contains sugar drops, but that feature is only available in version 1.59.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points