The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 162,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1252 is the second level in Bonbon Bistro and the 593rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The starting board space is extremely limited with a huge amount of liquorice swirls.
- Liquorice swirls will continue to be dispensed if the player doesn't remove at least one liquorice swirl with regular matches. Sometimes the swirls do not spawn even if the player doesn't remove one, but it is recommended to remove at least one to prevent the level from getting harder.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Match candies while removing liquorice swirls at the same time. It is important to remove the jellies on top of the board because liquorice swirls are likely to be filled on the top first when they are spawned.
- Other than that, try creating special candies, especially colour bombs.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the second version of this level.
- This is the seventh level to have 81 double jellies. The first six are levels 235, 463, 472, 590, 896 and 1055.
- The board structure and layout is nearly similar to level 209, but without the special candies behind marmalade, candy cannons (not yet introduced to where level 209 belongs), and in an upward inversion(before nerfed).
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.