The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 108,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,253 is the third level in Bonbon Bistro and the 594th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 50 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Even though there are no jellies underneath the five-layered icing, they greatly reduce board spaces.
- The dark chocolate squares compound the problem of clearing the jellies and can even consume the jelly fish at the centre.
- Quickly cut through icing. Remember: the more icing is cleared, the more special candies can be made.
- Saving the jelly fish makes this level a bit easier. You may even intentionally make a shuffle in order to get purple candies in the middle and release the fish.
- Work your way down to the bottom and focus on clearing jelly at the bottom. The cascading will clear most of the candy on top.
- This level resembles level 1248, with the addition of dark chocolate and the removal of five-layered icing at the centre.
- The jelly fish at the centre is always purple, making this the second level with jelly fish with a fixed colour. However, this is the first level where jelly fish with a fixed colour appear at the start without being encased in any blockers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.