|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1256 is the sixth level in Bonbon Bistro and the 595th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the blockers except the chocolate spawner.
- Five-layered icing squares are hard to reach with regular matches.
- The conveyor belts can distract the player from making combinations.
- Five colours make it a slightly bit easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to chip away at all the icing. If you are lucky, the conveyor belt will cascade more candies that chip away more icing.
- Create special candies to remove the popcorn and remove more layers of icing altogether.
- Combine the colour bombs you get with striped candies to remove more layers of other popcorn and icing to pass the level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points