Level 126 is the first level in Wafer Wharf and the 1st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 7 green candies and 30 red candies in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is the first candy order level and therefore, may throw quite a few people off, as they are unfamiliar with the task and strategies of clearing the orders.
- The blockers on the centre of the board might reduce the chance for cascading. However, this level is still pretty easy in general.
- Collecting 37 candies in 12 moves would require the player to collect 3 or more candies per move.
- This is the first candy order level. You have to collect 30 red, 7 green candies. A candy is considered collected once it has been removed from the board by a match or through a cascade.
- It is a nice and gentle introduction, and you can reach the objective on this level without having to worry too much about the liquorice swirls, marmalade and frosting.
- If you get stuck, try making matches at the bottom to bring more candy onto the screen, or use a striped or a wrapped candy of a different colour to reach your target.
- A colour bomb, of course, will help you out a lot.
- This level is the first candy order level of the entire game.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- ↑ 37 regular candies / 12 moves = 3.083 regular candies per move