Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 43|
|Target score||: 86,000 pts|
|Colours||4 to 5 |
Level 126 is the first level in Wafer Wharf and the 54th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 43 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Many candies in the starting board come from a non-spawning colour.
- It can be hard to dig through the frosting even with holes on their fleet.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For 8 years, this was the first candy order level of the entire game. However, on 22 November 2020, level 126 was changed to a jelly level and many lower levels were changed to candy order levels, the new earliest being level 31.
- In late 2015 and early 2016, there used to be a glitch when four UFOs were in marmalade. There was also a conveyor belt which normally did not appear until level 531 and unofficially until level 503. UFOs did also not normally appear until level 133. 15 wrapped candies were required instead of 20 green candies, 20 red candies, and 20 blue candies.
- This is officially the first level with four-layered frosting.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 43 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 86,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.