The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- There were 40 moves instead of 25.
- There were five candy colours instead of four.
- No fixed candy colour layout was present.
- The board layout was totally different.
- Players were required to drop down 3 cherries instead of 1.
- There was higher target score for 2 stars and 3 stars.
- The old difficulty was extremely hard.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.