|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 22|
|Target score||: 44,000 pts|
Level 1265 is the fifteenth and last level in Bonbon Bistro and the 618th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 double jelly squares in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- After the redesign, the candies on the top are now the same every time you play the level.
- The liquorice swirls interfere with your progress in clearing the jelly.
- The jellies are worth 44,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Match candies at the top of the board, if possible, or use a striped candy + colour bomb combination to clear the jellies.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- The jelly fish at the top are always blue.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 22 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 44,000 points