|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 128,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1268 is the third level in Diamond District and the 602nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- After the nerf, the chocolate spawner is in the lower left corner. If the candies in bottom row are removed early, it posts little problem.
- A two-layered icing prevents candies from spawning on rightmost column.
- Some wrapped candies are added in the thick icing wall.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Usually you can burst a wrapped candy on the lower right which will activate the other wrapped candies that go diagonally down to the lower right corner. Therefore, the upper right and lower left corners are the most difficult to clear up in the number of moves allowed.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 64 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 128,000 points