|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 75|
|Target score||: 118,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1270 is the fifth level in Diamond District and the 604th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 75 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is the third level in a hell's cluster. The popcorn divides the board into two parts, making the level much more difficult as moves on the bottom become rare until after the popcorn is cleared.
- Thankfully, the player is provided with five colours instead of the dreaded six, making the creation of special candies easier.
- Conveyor belts may cascade candies and help the player clear jellies. However, it may destroy any special candy combinations the player is trying to set up.
- Marmalade and five-layered icing also block most of the jellies, causing the player to waste many moves to clear them.
- The jellies are worth 150,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Firstly, open up the board as much as possible. At the start, do not worry about jellies. You will be clearing some of the jellies by opening up space. Use special candies to clear the popcorn, icing, and marmalade to open up access to the lower portion of the board via teleporters and conveyor belts.
- Once this is done, begin attacking the popcorn. Creating wrapped candies and combining two of them together right on top of the three by three square will remove two layers of each popcorn (one per explosion). Soon enough, you will have nine pretty colour bombs staring back at you, ready to be used.
- Colour bombs can be switched with each other to remove marmalade, a layer of jelly, and a layer of icings. It will also shuffle the board. However, this may be difficult because colour bombs may not fall next to each other. Therefore, combining a colour bomb with another candy easier to create, such as a striped candy, will be as devastating for the other blockers.
- When you have a few moves left, there should only be a few jellies left. Simply use the remaining moves to chip off the jelly squares.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 75 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 150,000 points