Level 1,271 is the sixth level in Diamond District and the 340th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate may spread throughout the board quickly, blocking access to the bottom ingredient exits. This forces players to spend moves to break chocolate.
- Five colours aid in the creation of special candies to rip through the liquorice locks and chocolate if necessary.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If you are lucky, remove chocolate at the bottom of the board and bring ingredients down.
- It is not necessary to break locked chocolates, since ingredients can still slide to the exit. However, breaking them can open the board for easier matching.
- The initial blocker layout forms a smiley face.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 5 moves
- If there are fewer than 5 liquorice swirls on screen, then the board spawns up to 5 when possible.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points