|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 46,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1275 is the tenth level in Diamond District and the 607th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 56 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Many layers of icing need to be cleared in order to reach the jellies. By the time the player reaches jellies, the chocolate spawners may have spawned some chocolate that the player needs to clear in addition to the icing.
- Thankfully, four colours make it extremely easy for the player to create special candy and combinations to pass the level quickly. Cascades will also occur frequently due to two less colours.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The only way to start the level is to start in the middle of the board. After a few moves, a large cascade should already occur. Special candies can automatically be created. Activate them immediately, or save them for special candy combinations. All jellies are underneath the icings, so it may take multiple moves to reach the jellies.
- Chocolate can spawn from the chocolate spawners. Keep these at bay so candies can continue spawning. Chocolate near the top of the board are especially irritating, so make an effort to clear these chocolates first.
- When there are a few moves and jellies left, use the last few moves wisely to clear the rest.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points