|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1278 is the thirteenth level in Diamond District and the 342nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bomb can be used to clear the board and remove layers of icing, but the bottom half of it can only be reached via special candies.
- The row of popcorn on the bottom may prove to be an obstacle if the board does not provide any special candies to clear a few of them. Thankfully, after the popcorn is cleared, colour bomb combinations can clear more candies for the ingredient to move down.
- The absence of one colour should make it easier to create extra special candies.
- The second cherry will spawn on the very first move.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make your first move near the first cherry, since the second one immediately spawns. Getting them together means that you can deal with less popcorns.
- Aim immediately at the icing. Every move counts on this level. After clearing most of the icing, the cake bomb should be accessible. Try to detonate the cake bomb for more space on the board and a free reshuffle.
- Do not try to clear every single popcorn. At minimum, you will only need to clear one. The rest prove to be a distraction. Removing a few will probably become the most effective. After doing so, dropping the ingredients will be easy.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points