|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 5 : 85|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 128 is the third level in Wafer Wharf and the 3rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candies and 85 red candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This can be very easy as the board is wide, and you get a lot of chances in making special candies.
- Despite that, if neither vertical striped candies nor colour bombs can be made with the existing candies, you would fail the level due to the lack of possible switches.
- Liquorice locks can be troublesome as they prevent candies from falling down, unless freed. Only special candies can remove it.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Your first priority is to clear at least one of the liquorice locks at the top, or else you will run out of possible switches.
- Create as many colour bombs as you can, as they will free the liquorice locks and will allow new candies to spawn. If it is not possible to create a colour bomb, a vertical striped candy can also free a liquorice lock and allow candies to spawn from there.
- Be sure to focus on clearing the red candies as these are the orders needed to finish the level.
- This is the first candy order level that contains liquorice locks.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|