Level 129 is the fourth level in Wafer Wharf and the 4th candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 13 blue candies, 13 orange candies and 13 green candies in 9 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candies do not spawn at the top of the board, meaning that you may fail if you have no more possible switches.
- Also the player only has nine moves to collect 39 candies, though the shortage of moves will not matter, as candies will not spawn anyway.
- Liquorice locks might interfere with the flow of candies, but it could be helpful for cascades.
- You can fail if a certain required colour does not have enough candies on the board.
|| Very Easy
- It is recommended to free up the top liquorice locks first. Do not make any special candies, or else it have a high risk for not enough candies to shuffle, leading to level failed.
- Do not bother combining purple candies as they are not the ones you are collecting, unless you can make a colour bomb from that colour.
- Shuffles can be pretty common in this level because candies do not spawn. Collect the orders as soon as possible to avoid such situations.
- This is the only level whose candies do not spawn since the nerf of level 192.
- This is the first four-coloured candy order level.
- When you collect the orders, but you have no possible switches, you will fail the level. It can make the level harder.