|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 45|
|Target score||: 96,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1290 is the tenth level in Butter Rum Reef and the 615th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 45 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candies do not spawn on the single jellies. Moreover, liquorice swirls block the effect of striped candies and their respective combinations if those are used to try to clear the single jellies.
- The player has to break all of the locked chocolate squares because there are double jelly squares underneath them.
- A candy frog is guarded by a locked chocolate in its place and its surroundings.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- To hit the 9 isolated jellies, try creating a colour bomb + colour bomb combination for an instant clearing. But if you are not able to do so, you can use the candy frog during the "Frogtastic" phase.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (6 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 96,000 points