|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 130 is the fifth level in Wafer Wharf and the 5th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 47 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is the first level which requires combinations.
- Due to this, many players might be confused with the requirement, or simply do not know what to do.
- People have also assumed they can only create the combinations using only blue or purple horizontal striped candies when in actual fact, any colour or direction of striped candy can be used to create the combination.
- You need to create one combination every 15-16 moves.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- After the redesign, there are additional striped candies on the board. This makes the level much easier to complete.
- To complete this level, simply switch a striped candy with another striped candy. This has to be done 3 times in total. Remember that you have 47 moves, so you need to get one every 15 moves for the average.
- After the redesign, additional striped candies are given. However, it is important to do in the right order.
- First, switch two striped candies in the centre. If you want to progress the next step properly, switch them to the left to right.
- After doing the first job, all striped candies in marmalade are revealed unless there are cascades to activate one of the striped candies. If there are no cascades, switch two striped candies on the very bottom.
- Then, switch two striped candies on the left edge. Make sure to switch them to up to bottom. It is important to progress the next step, as this step removes a liquorice lock on the striped candy on the right edge.
- And finally, switch two striped candies on the right edge. If there are no cascades, you can make four combinations without making any striped candy.
- Never make wrapped candies as they do nothing in this level and may even spoil your plans, as they may be detonated by cascades and activate nearby striped candies, not to mention that they explode twice, making the chance to detonate striped candies greater.
- Take your time on this level and create as many striped candies as possible. More of your striped candies will end up towards the bottom to be matched up. If you make a colour bomb, try to use it to take out all of one colour to help facilitate matching.
- This is the first Reality candy order level on Flash version which requires special candy combinations. Counting all past versions, the glitched mobile version have it at level 127 (it is also extremely hard).
- This was the first Candy Order Super Hard level, but only on HTML5 version, before redesign.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.