|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 10 : 40|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,304 is the ninth level in Hoax Hollow and the 260th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 striped candy + striped candy combination, 10 striped candies and 40 green candies in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- By completing the striped candy + striped candy combinations, the player only needs to collect additional 8 striped candies.
- Candy bombs and their cannons are isolated from the main board. This makes it harder to clear candy bombs or dispense them via regular matching.
- With five colours instead of six, there is a higher chance that there are at least 2 candy bombs of the same colour. This increases the amount of points earned from a colour bomb + candy bomb combination.
- The orders are worth 19,000 points. Hence, an additional 31,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create striped candies, especially the colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- When two striped candies are made, mix them eventually.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This is the only candy order level to feature all 3 types of orders: special combinations, special candies, and colour candies.
- The board layout resembles level 829 but with no special candies on the board and with fewer candy bomb dispensers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (40 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 19,000 points