|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 131 is the sixth level in Wafer Wharf and the 6th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
After completing this level on PC, the lucky candy booster is unlocked, and three will be given for free.
- It may be hard to create striped candies in the 4×4 squares, which are barely large enough to create them.
- As with all quadrant boards, colour bombs cannot be created. This means that colour bomb + striped candy combinations are impossible without using boosters.
- Chocolate may engulf the entire bottom-right quadrant, and the bomb at the lower left can explode if not defused in time, so be careful.
- There could be anywhere from 22 to 32 places a striped candy can be made.
- Chocolate does not really matter in this level but has a high chance of closing a whole area, resulting a lower chance to make striped candies.
- Make as many striped candies as possible and start from the bottom. Always make striped candies if the opportunity arises.
- Remember to keep an eye on the candy bomb.
- This is the first candy order level that contains candy bombs.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.