|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1310 is the fifteenth and last level in Hoax Hollow and the 626th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 56 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The five-layered icing blocks the teleporters.
- Colour bombs cannot be made in the lower quadrants.
- Chocolate spawners will constantly get in the way and reduce available space.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- At first, destroy all icing to get access to the bottom of the board.
- Then, use some combinations to clear all the jellies. Remember to prevent chocolate from blocking the teleporters.
- On mobile version v1.63, teleporters in the same column may cause candies above not to slide correctly, like in level 1220. This was fixed in v1.64.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points