|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 4 : 8 : 12|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1317 is the seventh level in Honey Hut and the 262nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 colour bomb + striped candy combinations, 8 striped candy + striped candy combinations and 12 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is concurrently a nerfed version of the infamous original board for level 1180.
- Unlike the first version of 1180, mystery candies do spawn. The spawn rate is high, and conveyor belts further encourage favourable outcomes.
- This level has a high cascading rate. The cascades are not always your friend here, because they can often ruin your plans by setting off a special candy prematurely.
- The orders are worth 72,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to open mystery candies and combine special candies if possible.
- Utilise the colour bombs and striped candies to make combinations and complete the orders.
- Then use your luck with mystery candies for the rest of the orders.
- This is the twelfth level that requires a colour bomb + striped candy combination. The first eleven are levels 132, 169, 224, 257, 271, 362, 438, 441, 647, 1187, and 1277. It also beats level 362 for requiring the greatest number of colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- This is almost the same as pre-nerf level 1180, but without dispensers. It is itself a nerf of level 1180, thus there are two nerfed versions in this game.
- They may actually be replaced with hidden dispensers which spawn mystery candies, which ended up getting released in the 137th episode, the notorious Cavity Cave.
- Unlike the first version of level 1180, some players had reported a freezing glitch while playing this level.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (12 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) = 72,000 points