Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
Level 1317 is the seventh level in Honey Hut and the 300th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 27 toffee swirls in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is concurrently a nerfed version of the infamous original board for level 1180.
- Unlike the first version of 1180, you need to collect toffee swirl layers here. The toffee swirls are all concentrated in the 3×3 square in the middle.
- This level has a high cascading rate. The cascades are not always your friend here, because they can often ruin your plans by setting off a special candy prematurely. However, most of the time, creating new ones is very easy as only 3 colours are present.
- The orders are worth 2,700 points. Hence, an additional 47,300 points is required to earn one star.
- Quickly clear the liquorice swirls in the first few moves you use.
- Try to create and combine special candies if possible.
- Utilise colour bombs and striped candies (you can also use the ones that spawn from the cannons) to make combinations and complete the order.
- This is almost the same as pre-nerf level 1180, but without dispensers and with toffee swirls as the order instead of special candies. It is itself a nerf of level 1180, thus there are two nerfed versions in this game.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 27 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 2,700 points