|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 1,324 is the fourteenth level in Honey Hut and the 632nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs will blow up soon, and one of them is locked. Luckily they do not spawn.
- The popcorn has jelly behind.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Do everything possible to defuse the bombs first. It is suggested to use a colour bomb on the centre bomb, so that you can simply match the yellow bombs around.
- After that, aim for the popcorn.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- This is the third time that candy bombs have a fixed colour layout (with the first two being level 1052 and level 1245) and the first level where the fixed colour is yellow.
- After being nerfed to 5 colours but still keeping the same layout, this is now the first level where candy bombs have a non-spawning colour.
- The icing on the board is shaped like an angel or a bat.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points