|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18 : 1|
|Target score||: 162,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1326 is the first level in Brulee Bay and the 632nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single and 1 double jelly square in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer is introduced here. This one will solely spawn marmalade, but more varieties will come. Getting familiar with the blocker will make the level much easier.
- The player has to clear through some marmalade in order to clear the magic mixer.
- This magic mixer covers candies with marmalade aggressively. It covers up to 8 candies in marmalade.
- Jelly is present on almost the entirety of the board.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 160,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The magic mixer will cover eight candies with marmalade every three moves. You will need to destroy it before marmalade takes over the board using special candies and their combinations. This is your first priority while taking care of the easy jellies.
- Once the magic mixer explodes (if you can destroy it, do so because this will stop marmalade from forming), a large explosion will clear even more jellies.
- Use the remaining last few moves to clear the jelly corners and pass the level.
- After the redesign,this is the first level with a jelly under the magic mixer.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 80 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 160,000 points