The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1326 is the first level in Brulee Bay and the 633rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer is introduced here. This one will solely spawn liquorice swirls, but more varieties will come. Getting familiar with the blocker will make the level much easier.
- The player has to clear through some frosting in order to clear the magic mixer. On top of that, the latter has a jelly underneath it.
- A striped candy cannon is present, which can be helpful.
- The presence of four colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- You will need to destroy the magic mixer before liquorice swirls take over the board using special candies and their combinations. This is your first priority while taking care of the easy jellies.
- Once the magic mixer explodes (if you can destroy it, do so because this will stop liquorice from forming), a large explosion will clear even more jellies.
- Use the remaining last few moves to clear the jelly corners and pass the level.
- After the redesign, this is the first level with a jelly under the magic mixer.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.