The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1326 is the first level in Brulee Bay and the 633rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer is introduced here. This one will solely spawn marmalade, but more varieties will come. Getting familiar with the blocker will make the level much easier.
- The player has to clear through some marmalade in order to clear the magic mixer. On top of that, the latter has a jelly underneath it.
- This magic mixer covers candies with marmalade aggressively. It covers up to 8 candies in marmalade.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- There is no need to worry about the target score since the game adjusts your score to the one star target score, if you didn't reach it.
- The magic mixer will cover eight candies with marmalade every three moves. You will need to destroy it before marmalade takes over the board using special candies and their combinations. This is your first priority while taking care of the easy jellies.
- Once the magic mixer explodes (if you can destroy it, do so because this will stop marmalade from forming), a large explosion will clear even more jellies.
- Use the remaining last few moves to clear the jelly corners and pass the level.
- After the redesign, this is the first level with a jelly under the magic mixer.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.