|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1327 is the second level in Brulee Bay and the 360th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer covers candies in marmalade every three moves whenever there is room. They cover very aggressively; eight squares will usually be covered by each magic mixer.
- Multilayered icing covers the bottom half of the board.
- Sugar chests cover most of the room on the bottom of the board. It is still possible to pass the level even without collecting sugar keys, but it will be much harder.
- The sugar keys are isolated on the bottom of the board.
- The conveyor belt makes it harder to collect sugar keys as it continuously moves around. Using striped candies, for example, will not be as effective.
- Also five candy colours makes it harder to create more special candies and combinations needed to pass the level.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The first priority is to create special candies while chipping the icing whenever possible. Doing so will help take out the sugar keys hidden on the bottom of the board. A colour bomb + striped candy combination, as usual, will make it especially easy to complete this task.
- Destroy the magic mixers if you can, so you can get rid of the marmalade they create. Doing this will destroy many blockers.
- Ingredients spawn rather quickly on this level, so be sure to not have them block you from bringing them down.
- After getting the sugar keys, it will be much easier to bring down the ingredients.
- Use the remaining last few moves to clear the blockers in the way of the ingredients. Bring the ingredients down to pass the level.
- You will often notice that the candy is not in correct position.
- This is the first ingredients level that contains a magic mixer.
- This is the first level where magic mixers can spawn blockers that don't appear at the start.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the second unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points