The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1328 is the third level in Brulee Bay and the 634th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 60 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Magic mixers create marmalade and they are adjacent to the relatively large number of blockers.
- The fifth column is full of multilayered frosting, making things harder.
- However, there's a wrapped candy cannon at the top of the column, which may be of great help.
- Having four colours can be very helpful in clearing the blockers.
- This is a tricky level. There are three magic mixers present and you need to focus on destroying them before they destroy you.
- In order to destroy the magic mixers, you merely need to make matches adjacent to them (or hit them with a combination), but you need to hit each five times. If you destroy the magic mixers quickly enough, you only get a few marmalade from them, but once they fill up they start to spawn more.
- You should quickly clear the frosting, so that the wrapped candies start to spawn from the cannon.
- If you do succeed in destroying the magic mixers quickly enough, the level becomes relatively straightforward. The leftover blockers and jellies shouldn't be hard to clear.
- This is the first level in which the magic mixer spawns marmalade.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.