|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1329 is the fourth level in Brulee Bay and the 265th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 85 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer creates icing (to replace the ones that have been destroyed) or marmalade (in addition to the icing). This makes access to the bottom of the board difficult initially.
- The player needs to collect a lot of striped candies; therefore, a few colour bomb + striped candy combinations are important in order to pass the level.
- The presence of only four colours makes it extremely easy to create special candies and its combinations. Therefore, it makes this level not really demanding.
- The order is worth 85,000 points. Hence, an additional 115,000 points is required to earn one star.
- There are three magic mixers and they spew out replacements for the one hit blockers as well as marmalade.
- You have little/no hope unless/until you destroy those pesky magic mixers reasonably early - i.e. within the first 30 or so moves. When they explode, many cascades will form since this is a four-coloured level. You might accidentally create a special candy or two that will help you.
- Having said that, you also need to make a lot of stripes and the only way you can do that sensibly is through several colour bomb + striped candy combinations. You need to be on the look out for those throughout.
- Once you have destroyed the magic mixers, it is much easier to make those essential combinations and close out the level.
- This is the first candy order level that contains a magic mixer.
- It's also the first level in which the magic mixer spawns regular icings.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 85 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 85,000 points