|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 3|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1330 is the fifth level in Brulee Bay and the 361st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer spawns more two-layered icing, which can quickly dominate the board.
- The original two-layered icing may be difficult to clear.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies and bring down the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- On average, you must collect 1 ingredient every six moves.
- This level is extremely difficult, and almost unbeatable to even the most skilled players.
- These magic mixers are really evil. In this level, they produce two-layered icing every 3 moves, which are hard to destroy.
- It really helps to gather the ingredients in the right columns. The four additional ingredients drop on moves 27, 23, 19 & 15, so make those moves where you want the ingredients to drop.
- Wait for the next magic mixers take actions: transforming two-layered icing into two-layered icing again. Therefore, do not rush on clearing the two-layered icing. Instead, try to make some striped candy on the top.
- Use a striped candy to send ingredients to its goal and pass the level.
- If the initial placement puts an ingredient over a magic mixer, it is hard luck as you have to move it right or left so it can be dropped.
- This is the first nearly impossible level in the game.
- This is the first level in which the magic mixer spawns two-layered icings.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the second unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points