Level 1330 is the fifth level in Brulee Bay and the 359th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer spawns more two-layered frosting, which can quickly dominate the board.
- The original two-layered frosting may be difficult to clear.
- Striped candy cannons are present to help.
- The presence of four colours makes it easier to create special candies and bring down the ingredients.
- On average, you must collect 1 ingredient every ten moves.
- These magic mixers are relatively aggressive. In this level, they produce two-layered frosting every 3 moves, which are hard to destroy.
- Wait for the next magic mixers to take actions: replacing the two-layered frosting. Therefore, do not rush on clearing the two-layered frosting. Instead, try to make some striped candy on the top.
- Use a striped candy to send ingredients to its goal and pass the level.
- This is the first level in which the magic mixer spawns two-layered frostings.
- The old version was the first nearly impossible level before it was downgraded.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 3 moves.
- If there are fewer than 1 striped candy on screen, then the board spawns up to 1 when possible.
|Magic Mixer Notes
|| 3 moves