|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1332 is the seventh level in Brulee Bay and the 634th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- UFOs are present in this level to help you break through the blockers and reach the jellies. However, they are encased by liquorice locks and under massive swirls, making them very hard to reach.
- It is exceptionally difficult to activate all three UFOs, especially the side ones. There are probably no videos of walkthroughs which involves the activation of all three UFOs without the use of boosters.
- The magic mixer spawns three different blockers, chocolate, marmalade, and liquorice swirls, detrimental to the board.
- Liquorice swirls continue raining down from the board even though they are not produced by the magic mixers.
- The presence of only five candy colours makes it a little easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Although this level offers you three UFOs, you shall simply forget them because magic mixers act too fast before you can reach. If you do want to get the UFO, act quickly, because the centre UFO can even be consumed by other spawners.
- Remember the goal is to clear the jelly, not the blockers. Only clear the blockers when necessary. Jellies are your main priority.
- Initially the fastest way to reach the jellies is by creating wrapped candies or destroying the magic mixers for an explosion or two. Striped candies will not help you much on this level due to liquorice swirls being resistant.
- Use the remaining few moves to clear the last few jellies.
- This is the first level in which the magic mixer spawns chocolate.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 42 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 84,000 points