The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 63|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1332 is the seventh level in Brulee Bay and the 635th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- UFOs are present in this level to help you break through the blockers and reach the jellies. However, they are encased in liquorice locks and under massive swirls, making them very hard to reach.
- The magic mixer spawns three different blockers, chocolate, marmalade, and liquorice swirls, detrimental to the board.
- Liquorice swirls continue raining down from the cannons.
- The presence of only five candy colours makes it a little easier to create special candies.
- Remember the goal is to clear the jelly, not the blockers. Only clear the blockers when necessary. Jellies are your main priority, so aim for the UFOs.
- Striped candies will not help you much on this level due to liquorice swirls being resistant.
- Use the remaining few moves to clear the last few jellies. Make sure not to let the chocolate spread from the spawners.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.