The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1,333 is the eighth level in Brulee Bay and the 360th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer produces two regular icing per three moves where the ingredient spawns. This level becomes difficult if the spawner cannot be destroyed early.
- However, wrapped candy cannons are present to help, along with striped candy cannons.
- Special candies are a requirement in this level to get rid of the icing.
- The conveyor belt makes creating special candies easier, but it may be harder to position them and take out the spawner.
- The waffles can make the level harder.
- Having only four colours makes it easier to create the special candies needed.
- This level becomes more difficult if the spawner gets to work, spawning two hit blockers at regular intervals.
- It shouldn't be difficult to take out that spawner as long as you take advantage of the candy cannons.
- You can also use the cannons to clear the waffles, along with cascades and special candies, which can easily be made with four colours.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.