The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 75|
|Target score||: 54,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1334 is the ninth level in Brulee Bay and the 636th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 75 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate dominates a large part of board. However, the presence of four colours makes it a little easier to clear through the chocolate with cascades. It also makes it easier to create special candies and its combinations.
- Start by creating as many special candies as possible while trying to clear a few layers of the four-layered frosting squares.
- At first, do not aim for the locked wrapped candies, as they will instantly be eaten by the chocolate.
- The only exception here is the wrapped candy surrounded by waffles, though it's better if they are cleared by special candy combinations rather than regular matches.
- It's highly recommended that you make a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, which will take out a lot of jellies and blockers. With four colours, this shouldn't be a difficult task.
- After having cleared most of the chocolate, you can finally unlock the wrapped candies and set them off to get rid off most of the remaining blockers.
- Keep creating special candies and combinations to clear the remaining jellies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.