The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1335 is the tenth level in Brulee Bay and the 637th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 double jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Magic mixers produce one-layered frosting on the spaces where there are no conveyor belts (nine squares per section).
- The conveyor belt ensures that no part of the board will become stuck. It may also create cascades.
- This is a quadrant level, so creating colour bombs is impossible due to the fact that there are not enough spaces.
- Having four candy colours aids in the creation of striped candies and wrapped candies.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Since at least one quadrant will end up having one-layered frosting, concentrate on stopping one of the magic mixers. If you are lucky, the conveyor belt will continue stopping the spawners on the other quadrants.
- Try creating striped candies and activating them on the rows where the magic mixers are. Remember that the magic mixers are not like liquorice swirls and popcorn; they will not absorb the hit. This means you will be stopping two magic mixers.
- After destroying an magic mixer, the spawner will explode and take out many jellies. Move on to the next quadrant and take out more magic mixers before they take over with frosting.
- Use the remaining few moves you have to clear the leftover jellies to pass the level.
- This is first quadrant jelly level with four colours, the second one is level 1599.
- This level also has four colours like the first mobile version but with 26 moves instead of 35.
- This was the 2,000th level in the whole game (1,335 levels in Reality + 665 levels in Dreamworld).
- It was the first thousandth series level to be from Reality (the 1,000th level in the entire game is from Dreamworld which was level 365).
- This level has an icon bug that shows the second version of this level.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.