The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 62|
|Target score||: 112,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1336 is the eleventh level in Brulee Bay and the 638th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 62 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer will spawn one-layered frosting in the 3×4 square (up to the conveyor belt). The conveyor belt blocks the magic mixer from spreading its blockers any further. However, this makes the jellies near the spawner more difficult to clear.
- The conveyor belt will generate cascades needed in order to pass the level.
- Wrapped candy cannons are present, though they are blocked by five-layered frosting squares.
- Having four candy colours eases the creation of special candies and cascades.
- As usual, destroy the magic mixers immediately before frosting takes over. Frosting is easy to clear, but it will waste moves that you could use to clear up jellies.
- The magic mixers' explosion will not be so great as they are located in the corner of the board, reducing the area by about a quarter.
- Creating special candies is highly recommended as there is no way you can clear all of the jellies by making simple three-by-three matches. Striped candy, wrapped candy or colour bombs help in different ways, making them really useful. A combination of either will also take out a lot.
- Makes sure to take advantage of the wrapped candy cannons - quickly clear the five-layered frosting squares.
- Use the remaining last few moves and the conveyor belt to take out the rest of the jellies and pass the level.
- Note that the magic mixers are optional since they do not have jelly behind. Still it gets easier if you manage to remove them.
- This was once the first nearly impossible jelly level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.