|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 112,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1336 is the eleventh level in Brulee Bay and the 637th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer will spawning regular icing in the 3×4 square (up to the conveyor belt). The conveyor belt blocks the magic mixer from spreading its blockers any further. However, this makes the jellies near the spawner more difficult to clear.
- The conveyor belt will generate cascades needed in order to pass the level.
- Having five candy colours will make cascading easier and eases the creation of special candies.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- As usual, destroy the magic mixers immediately before icing takes over. Icing is easy to clear, but it will waste moves that you could use to clear up jellies.
- The magic mixers' explosion will not be so great as they are located in the corner of the board, reducing the area by about a quarter.
- Creating special candies is highly recommended as there is no way you can clear all of the jellies by making simple three-by-three matches. Striped candy, wrapped candy, or colour bombs help in different ways, making them really useful. A combination of either will also take out a lot.
- Use the remaining last few moves and the conveyor belt to take out the rest of the jellies and pass the level.
- Note that the magic mixers are optional since they do not have jelly behind. Still it gets easier if you manage to remove them.
- This was once the first nearly impossible jelly level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 54 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 108,000 points