|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1337 is the twelfth level in Brulee Bay and the 638th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer spawns chocolate. Fortunately, they replace the thick icing. If it cannot be controlled, the chocolate will spread all over the board and will guarantee a fail on this level.
- There are multilayered icing squares that the player needs to clear before even thinking about reaching the jellies.
- Five candy colours makes creating special candies a little easier.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Spend the first few moves simply chipping off the beginning icings and creating special candies. Any special candy will do as it helps chip off them.
- The magic mixer will replace five-layered icing with chocolate; which will help you out. Do not destroy the magic mixer until chocolate has taken over the five-layered icing. This is the only way to win a level as it will take too long to break through all of the icings.
- Although chocolate is also a hated blocker, it is arguably easier to clear than the icing.
- Once chocolate has spread through most, if not all of the four- and five-layered icings, the magic mixer's job is almost done. Destroy it for a big explosion and take out a few chocolates it created.
- Spend the rest of your moves wisely. Use special candy combinations to remove icings and chocolate. Then chip away at the remaining jellies to pass this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 45,000 and 50,000 points, respectively. The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is already equal to three star score requirement.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points