The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 26|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1337 is the twelfth level in Brulee Bay and the 639th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 26 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The magic mixer spawns chocolate. Fortunately, they replace the thick frosting. Thankfully, if it cannot be controlled, the chocolate will not spread all over the board due to the conveyor belts.
- There are multilayered frosting squares that the player needs to clear before even thinking about reaching the jellies.
- The presence of four candy colours makes creating special candies easier.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Spend the first few moves simply trying to unlock the chests. The keys are relatively easy to get, so this shouldn't be hard.
- Spend the next few moves chipping off the beginning frostings and creating special candies. Any special candy will do as it helps chip them off.
- The magic mixer will replace the frosting with chocolate, which will help you out. Do not destroy the magic mixer until chocolate has taken over at least most of the frosting. This is the only way to win the level. Otherwise, it will take too long to break through all of the frosting squares.
- Although chocolate is also a hated blocker, it is arguably easier to clear than the frosting.
- Once chocolate has spread through most, if not all of the frosting squares, the magic mixer's job is almost done. Destroy it for a big explosion and take out a few chocolates it created.
- Spend the rest of your moves wisely. Use special candy combinations to remove frostings and chocolate. Then chip away at the remaining jellies to pass this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 45,000 and 50,000 points, respectively. The jellies are worth 52,000 points, which is already more than the three star score requirement.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.